Don’t be intimidated by irregular quilt edges! Now you can bind any shape with confidence using the techniques you’ll learn in this book. Once you master the four different types of “crazy angles” you’re likely to encounter in your quilting adventures, you’ll never fear giving your quilts the unique finishes they deserve.
Inside this book:
- 120+ full-color photos!
- Step-by-step instructions for making bias binding
- Techniques for binding inside and outside points
- A fast method for binding curves
- Handling corners on angles greater than 90°
- Resources chapter, plus bonus access on the website
… and more!