Ebony is available for a limited number of events for 2020-2022. Lectures are 1 hour and most workshops can be configured for 3-6 hours. Please see below for available lectures and workshops , rates, and general terms.
Please note: we are in the process of updating the detail pages on our classes for 2019-2020. Printable Material Lists will be available shortly. If you are interested in a particular class but don’t see a material list, we are happy to provide it upon request.
To book Ebony for a lecture or workshop:
- Check the lecture & workshop list to see if they fit with your needs.
- Use our Contact form to inquire about potential dates. Please provide the following information in your message:
- Your name, organization, and phone number
- Your proposed event date and location
- Your requested lecture(s) and/or workshop(s).
Rates & General Terms
- Instructor fees for lectures are $500; 3-hour workshops are $500 and 6-hour workshops are $800. This is in addition to the posted Material Fee for each student.
- Maximum one-way driving distance is 3 hours from Hainesville, IL. Any event that involves a total work day of 8 hours or more, including setup & breakdown time, requires overnight accommodations.
- Reasonable travel expenses are to be reimbursed. This includes mileage incurred (if travel is by car), airfare, transportation, hotel, ground transportation, meals and incidentals, shipping and insurance. The per diem allowance for meals and incidentals is based on the Federal rate for your area.
- After agreement on dates and selection of workshops, LBS Media Group LLC will provide a contract to your event organizer to sign and return with a $500 deposit to secure the date. The contract contains additional standard terms & conditions. Your event date is not secured until a signed contract and deposit are submitted.
Credit cards, cash, and checks are acceptable forms of payment. If payment is by check, it should be made payable to: LBS Media Group LLC.
Shop Talk (Lectures)
Click below for more details on lectures & trunk shows available.
Block Party! Workshops
Make, square, chop, and swap in these entertaining classes.
Die Cutting Workshops
From mystery to mastery, no matter which cutting system you own.
Skill Building Workshops
Techniques and experiments to get you from I can’t to I can.
Assemble, stitch, and bind in these technique classes.
Especially for long arm machines. Coming soon!