Ebony is available for a limited number of events in 2019. Lectures are 1 hour and workshops are 6 hours. Please see below for available lectures and workshops available, rates, and terms.
To book Ebony for a lecture or workshop:
- Check the lecture & workshop list to see if they fit with your needs.
- Use our Contact form to inquire about potential dates. Please provide the following information in your message:
- Your name, organization, and phone number
- Your proposed event date and location
- Your requested lecture(s) and/or workshop(s).
Click below for more details on lectures available.
Die Cutting Workshops
Rates & General Terms
- Lectures are $500 and workshops are $750.
- Maximum one-way driving distance is 3 hours from Hainesville, IL. Any driving distance that involves a total work day of 8 hours or more, including setup & breakdown time, requires overnight accommodations.
- Reasonable travel expenses are to be reimbursed. This includes mileage incurred (if travel is by car), airfare, transportation, hotel, ground transportation, meals and incidentals, shipping and insurance. The per diem allowance for meals and incidentals is based on the Federal rate for your area.
- After agreement on dates and selection of workshops, LBS Media Group LLC will provide a contract to your event organizer to sign and return with a $500 deposit to secure the date. The contract contains additional standard terms & conditions. Your event date is not secured until a signed contract and deposit are submitted.
Credit cards, cash, and checks are acceptable forms of payment. If payment is by check, the check should be made payable to: LBS Media Group LLC.