Push your business into new realms of profitability
This is a mastermind group for experienced solo-preneurs and small businesses who offer products and services primarily to the craft industry.
Our focus is to support your growth (personally & professionally) by helping you:
- develop a strategic plan that serves as the roadmap and guiding star for your business decisions;
- identify the productivity vampires that are sapping your ability to get things done;
- connect to a support network of optimistic, highly-motivated, and goal-oriented peers in the industry who can serve as your personal “board of directors”;
- build momentum to reach your goals;
- facilitate your own growth and the growth of others through tough conversations and open & honest feedback;
- model new ideas and new ways of thinking to accelerate change;
- create systems and processes to streamline your operations.
I specialize in helping businesses create success with breakthrough thinking. My primary focus is on providing a streamlined framework, process, and supportive community for my clients to tackle their fears, unlock their creative potential, and move successfully from idea to execution.
- Successfully implemented multi-million dollar programs for Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 companies for over 20 years
- Built a reputation on executing turnarounds and taking projects from failure to success
- Skilled project & portfolio manager who can see the big picture but doesn’t lose sight of the details that can derail a launch
- Specialized in process optimization and standardization to deliver consistent, repeatable results
- Award-winning author of nearly a dozen books and 40+ publications
- Recognized expert and leader in the quilting industry
- Multiple television and magazine appearances
- Guest speaker at business conferences inside & outside the craft industry
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an Ivy League University
- Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Engineering from a Top Ten University with a focus on Marketing Systems & Human Factors
- Successful business owner in the craft industry for 15 years
What success can I help you deliver?
Logistics & Financials
This group meets virtually at least once per month for two hours at a time & date mutually agreed to by the members.
Additional support between meetings is provided through a Facebook group.
The financial commitment to the Mastermind is currently $600 with a 3 month commitment; $900 with a 6 month commitment, and $1200 with a 1 year commitment.
At present, we are capping the mastermind at no more than 24 members; based on the membership of the mastermind at the time you join you will be integrated into a focused group of no more than 6.
New members to the mastermind are evaluated by the Facilitator and voted on by the existing members.
Meeting and Group Structure
One of the cornerstones of a mastermind is the concept of the “Hot Seat“. Don’t worry, it’s not a session of flogging and insults; it’s simply a dedicated time where everyone is focused on YOU and helping you brainstorm, unblock, problem solve, decide, question, etc. And in turn, you do the same for each person in your group.
Getting that dedicated time is a delicate balance of group size and scheduling. If the group size is too big, the meetings are too long and people find it harder to commit to that much time out of their day.
My goal as your Facilitator is to find the sweet spot for our mastermind, matching you with the right people who are going to be best for launching you to the next level – whether that’s 1 person or 5; bringing in people who are going to be mutual learning sources, and balancing the time spent so it is effective for everyone.
The beauty of this model though is that it doesn’t have to be perfect to start. You just have to be ready to grow.
This group is not for…
… group coaching
… 1:1 coaching from the Facilitator
… monthly gripe sessions
… new business owners looking to network
Your peers will be asking you to grow into your full potential!
Our ideal mastermind member:
- has successfully launched one or more businesses or major products/services;
- has monetized at least one social media platform;
- has owned a business in the craft industry for at least 5 years;
- is clearly an action-taker but could use a boost in focus, confidence, clarity, and accountability with the support of like-minded professionals.
Are you ready to talk about whether our mastermind is a good fit for you? Set up some time, and let’s get to work.