Get Your Blog Off Life Support in 30 Days
Self-guided instruction is only $97 when you register by December 10th 2018.
Hi, I’m Ebony Love, and I’ve been blogging since 2006 and independently publishing non-fiction books for the past 5 years. My blog initially started as a way to document my quilt projects, and eventually evolved into a full e-commerce and information portal for quilting.
Over the years, my blog has gone through periods of intense activity and long absences. Sometimes I feel as though I’ve run out of things to say and to share, even though that can’t possibly be true.
I know it’s time to revive my blog and once again make it a destination for people to learn from me and share in what I know. If you’re in a similar situation, I invite you to share this journey with me. Let’s revive our blogs together, shall we?
Why a Blog Revival?
- Do you feel like your blog is stuck in a rut?
- Was your last post to your blog more than a month ago?
- Could you use an accountability partner to help you meet your blog goals?
- Do you need help generating content ideas for new posts?
- Would it help to have your next year of blog posts ready to go?
- Do you need an easy-to-follow plan for your blog?
- Could you use some help with basic SEO tools?
If you can answer “yes” to most of these questions, this class might be the right one for you.
How Does This Work?
For the next 30 days, I will post a new, actionable task with pointers, instructions, links to additional resources, and give you a behind-the-scenes look at what I’m doing on my own blog.
For example, if the task is about content creation, I’ve give you examples from my own work that day to show you how I approach content creation, where I look for topics, and point you to relevant articles or sites you may find useful as you approach the assignment.
The full schedule of Lessons for each day is listed below, but you may need to scroll to see it.
Once you register, you’ll get immediate access to our private Classroom under the “My Account” area, where you may review preliminary information before the blog revival content is released.
When Can I Start?
Start anytime you want! The class is set up to release one lesson per day, so you are not overwhelmed by everything that must be done. You can take it one day at a time and work at your own pace. The one caveat though is that you work consistently.
It takes at least 21 days to form a lasting habit, so if you aren’t working daily you can sabotage your own progress. Start any time, but once you start, don’t stop!
Why Should I Do This?
You might be a little hesitant to join because you don’t like the idea of paying someone to guide you through a blog reboot. To be honest, everything you need is on the internet, and you can do it on your own if you’re willing to take the time to work on it. However, if that were enough to get you going, you’d be doing it already.
The benefit of joining this class is that not only do you get the tools to revitalize your blog, but you also get someone holding you accountable for it and checking in on your progress. You still have to do the work, but you don’t have to do it alone.
What the Class Includes
I am personally invested in your success, and I want to make sure you get the support you need to get started relaunching a blog you can be proud of. Here’s what our class offers:
- 30 days of guided tasks, facilitated by Ebony Love, to help you take action in 7 key areas
- Customized blog planning to help you stay on track
- Time-released topics that start when you do (after June 1)
- Unlimited & perpetual access; repeat the challenge as many times as you wish
- Behind-the-scenes insight of a blog revival as it happens
- Additional linked resources for more advanced learning
- Online forum to interact with other bloggers
- Well-organized class content & schedule to help you navigate and preview what’s ahead.
- Our “Mark Complete” feature helps you keep track of where you are in the class, and you can always see your course progress within the classroom.
- Access to your class from mobile devices.