No purchase necessary to enter or win. Any purchase or payment made will not increase your chance of winning.
LoveBug Studios (hereafter referred to as “Host”) hosts all giveaways (“Sweepstakes”) on the Host’s Blog. Sweepstakes may be sponsored by one or more companies (“Sponsors”) which may include the Host.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Host in regards to the Sweepstakes. All decisions are final and binding on all parties.
These Official Sweepstakes Rules are a good-faith attempt to comply with applicable state & federal laws which govern sweepstakes and promotions.
- Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia, U.S. Territories and Possessions, and Overseas Military Installations who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry (“Entrant”).
- The immediate family members of the Host and/or Sponsor(s) are not eligible to win the Sweepstakes, which is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Each Sweepstakes post will have a date specified at the bottom to indicate when the Sweepstakes entry period is valid (“Promotion Period”). The sever clock where this site is hosted is the official time-keeping device and is based on Central Standard Time (CST). Unless otherwise specified, Promotion Periods close at 11:59pm CST on the date indicated.
How to Enter
- During the Promotion Period, follow the instructions in the Sweepstakes post indicating entry requirements. You will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry by completing the requirements shown.
- All Entrants must provide a valid email address with their entry where they may be contacted in the event they are named the winner.
- Only one entry per email address or household. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain additional entries under false pretenses or fraudulent means will be disqualified from winning.
- Neither the Sponsor nor Host is responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, or misdirected entries. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided the Promotion Period has not expired.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
Use of Entries
- As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each Entrant grants to Sponsor, Host, and their respective affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, an unrestricted right and license to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use all information submitted as part of the entry. This includes use of the Entrant’s name, city, state, biographical material, and any other material submitted as part of the entry (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any form or media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for marketing, advertising, and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Entrant. All non-biographical information that is submitted as part of an entry is deemed User Content and is subject to the website Terms and Conditions.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, the Host will randomly select the Winner from among all eligible entries using an appropriate random number generator. At present, the Host is using the WordPress plugin called “And the Winner Is…” which is fully integrated into the Sweepstakes postings.
- This Winner is considered an Unconfirmed Winner until the verification process is complete.
Verification of Unconfirmed Winners
- Unconfirmed Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Sweepstakes Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- The Unconfirmed Winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each Unconfirmed Winner will be required to reply to the notification email, within 48 hours of the time notice is sent (as noted on email time-stamp), in order to claim his/her prize. If this is completed, the Unconfirmed Winner will be declared the Official Winner.
- If the Unconfirmed Winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to reply to the notification email within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, the Unconfirmed Winner forfeits their prize.
- In the event that an Unconfirmed or Official Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be one (1) alternate drawing after which the applicable prize will be forfeit.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s or Host’s sole discretion.
- The Sponsor or Host reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
- The Official Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
Release of Liability
- By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Host, Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Host reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Host reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Host’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Host. In such an event, Host reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
- Host reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Sweepstakes Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, the Host reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
List of Winners
Official Winners are posted directly to the blog, and may be obtained by visiting that post or the original Sweepstakes post, where a link to the announcement of the winner will be available.